Join our team!
We help kids learn to read in a fun, collaborative work environment!
Do you want:
- to share the love of reading with a child?
- to see the “light bulb” moment when a child finds success?
- to be part of a fun, collaborative team?
If so, you are in the right place!
We will guide through a training process that will empower you to help a child become a confident reader. You will learn techniques in Scientific-Based Reading Research that will transform a child’s reading, spelling, writing and comprehension in a one-to-one setting. Training will be in-person. Instruction is in-person and online.
Do you have:
- Interest in a long-term, part-time position?
- Availability 3 to 4 hours same time Monday through Friday (5 days/week)?
- Excellent literacy skills?
- A Bachelor’s degree or more (or actively working on a college degree)?
- A love of learning?
- Desire to work with children, teens, and adults?
Want to know more? Here’s what our staff says about Langsford:
- I love seeing the kids as they “get it” and start feeling greater ease with reading and spelling.
- To see those smiles that come from the inside – the confidence and expansiveness when they get something is just the best.
- There is nothing greater than knowing we’re changing lives while we’re working on such basic skills.
- The support and camaraderie from ALL team members – it truly feels like we are all on the same team.
- I love that I keep learning new things. It just doesn’t stop!
- I love the supportive atmosphere. I love the respect and collaboration that everyone enjoys between instructors and directors.
- Every single person is dedicated to each child’s success.
Want to know what Langsford families say?
Check out our 80+ 5 star Google reviews and our Facebook reviews!
We would love to hear from you!
Please email your resume to: Teach@WeTeachReading.com.
We usually hire instructors in the Spring and/or Fall. Typically, we hire staff available for after school hours (approximately 3 p.m.) until 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. During times when we are not hiring, we are happy to accept resumes and will contact applicants upon our next hiring. We typically hold resumes for one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement —
Langsford Learning Acceleration Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
We’ve helped more than 3,000 kids become better readers.
“This program identified the issues my son was struggling with, created and executed a plan to help with these issues, and showed the results of the work performed. I am confident the investment will give my son the skills he needs to excel in his education.“
“In first grade, my daughter was diagnosed with four different learning disabilities. She’s now a freshman in high school now and no longer meets the criteria for any learning disabilities. I am amazed at my daughter’s progress!”
“Besides improving my daughter’s grades, her ability and interest in reading has also improved beyond measure. You have opened up a whole new world for my daughter!“